Probation ConditionsGlossary of Terms
1. I shall report in person to the South Carolina Department of Probation, Parole and Pardon Services' office on the day of my sentencing or release, and as instructed by the Department; and I shall make complete and truthful reports to the Agent.
2. I shall not change my residence or employment without the consent of my Agent. Further, I shall allow my Agent to visit me in my home, at my place of employment, or elsewhere, at any time.
3. I shall not use controlled substances, except when properly prescribed by a licensed physician, nor consume alcoholic beverages to excess, nor enter establishments whose primary business is the sale and drinking of alcoholic beverages. Further, I shall submit to a urinalysis, blood test or provide forensic evidence when instructed by Agents of the Department, and I agree that any of these test results may be used as evidence in any hearing for the violation of the conditions of my supervision.
4. I shall not possess or purchase any firearms or other dangerous weapons, and I shall not associate with any person who has a criminal record, or any other person whom my Agent has instructed me to avoid.
5. I shall work diligently at a lawful occupation. Further, I shall notify my Agent if I become unemployed.
6. I shall not violate any Federal, State, or Local Law, and I shall immediately contact my Agent if I am ever arrested or questioned by a law enforcement official for any reason whatsoever.
7. I shall pay a supervision fee and any other fees as determined by the Department.
8. I shall not leave the State without permission from my Agent. Further, if I am ever arrested in another state for violating these conditions, I hereby irrevocably waive all extradition rights I may otherwise have been entitled to and agree to return to South Carolina when directed by my Agent, the Court or by a warrant.
9. I shall obey all conditions of supervision set forth in this order including the payment of fines, restitution or other payments, and the service of any period of incarceration.
10. I shall follow the advice and instructions of my Agent and I agree to comply with any further conditions imposed by the Department or its Agents.
11. I agree to pay restitution and a statutory collection fee payable to the Department of Probation, Parole, and Pardon Services as directed by Agents of the Department. (20% collection fee charged)
12. Unless I was convicted of or pled guilty or nolo contendere to a Class C misdemeanor or an unclassified misdemeanor that carries a term of imprisonment of not more than one year, I shall be subject to a search or seizure, without a search warrant, based on reasonable suspicions, of my person, any vehicle I own or am driving, and any of my possessions by: (1) any probation agent employed by the Department; or (2) any other law enforcement officer